What are your 2018 goals? Don’t we all resolve to have new goals each New Years? Do you feel accomplished with the goals that you had for 2017? I can personally say when I make goals they have to be written down for the simple fact that I have a horrible memory. Between freelancing, blogging, editing and who knows what else I will have to do in 2018 I am bound to forget what my personal goals are! I can’t be the only person with this problem! Am I right? So here is a list of my 2018 goals.
- Focus more on the blog! There have been so many tasks that I wanted to do for my blog that I could not complete in 2017. I have a list of to-dos for the blog that I’ve started to focus on. While doing so I’m reminded of how much work goes into a blog and a business. So if you are thinking of starting a blog, by all means start it. Just know that what you see successful bloggers gaining has come with a lot of hard work on their end.
- Travel!! This has been a goal of mine that has increased throughout 2017. In particular it is my main goal to make it to Puerto Rico. With all that occurred in Puerto Rico in 2017 I feel a particular pull toward the island. Not only to help but to ground myself in my roots. London comes next on my travel list.
- Have more fun! I’m a work-a-holic, so if given a choice between working and having fun I usually choose the first option. Not sure how I’m going to accomplish it, but I will try to make a conscious effort to do so. Any tips? Can you magically switch off your brain!
- Get back to boxing. In the past I’ve taken kickboxing classes and I loved it. You can have so much fun while doing this full body sport. And its always fun to be able to hit something and not have any repercussions. Anyone know of any affordable, fun classes? Kickboxing or other!
- Tackle at least one thing on my bucket list. Perhaps skydiving?
- Be nicer to myself. I was recently in a meeting where I was told how valuable I am and that I am more than what I give myself credit for. Which is always nice to hear, but sometimes you just don’t believe. I feel very embarrassed when I get complimented. I can’t be the only one right?
What are your 2018 goals? Were you able to accomplish your 2017 goals? Let me know in the comments and on social media.